[TheList] London Olympics

John Barnhill barny1 at clear.net.nz
Sun Jul 15 12:39:54 AEST 2012

Be interesting to know if any of our 'British Scanner enthusiasts' are
hosting any online scanner feeds for the Olympics. The 'G4S' security
contractor is certainly copping a lot of flack for 'unpreparedness'
resulting in about 2000 British troops who thought they were returning home
for much deserved 'R&R' now having to supply main-stream security. This G4S
also I see has the contract for monitoring 'miscreants' on behalf of HM
Prison Service. This system uses the British 'O2' cellular network which
evidently 'went down' for 2 days last week effecting 8 million customers.

Has anyone found any sites that may be of interest relating to the Olympics
Security etc.

John B