[TheList] Discone

Teamkeewee teamkeewee at kiwiasylum.com
Tue Dec 4 10:07:18 AEDT 2012

That would be cool for the plans please and yes I have seen the one on trademe but everyone's competing and it's getting expensive, especially round this time of year and so many toys having to bought...sooooo if you could email me the plans I would appreciate that thanks!  Imgonnabuildone at blowonthepie.co.nz  thanks dude!!!

Save water....lick me..