[TheList] Internet linked PRS in CHCH?

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Tue Apr 24 06:13:23 AEST 2012

Not sure you'd get ducting of UHF at 5pm our time all the way to Aussie?

One person was definitely in Brisbane, the other local.  After the
Ausssie v NZ conversation finished another local guy came up and they
talked about the crusaders win.  I've heard one of the voices around
that part of town before.

I don't believe the GURL allows for it, but wasn't really interested so
much in the legality, just curious if anyone knew of a repeater popping
up.  I'll keep an ear out for it and take a note of which channel it
is.  There are no S1 licences in CHCH city, and I don't think this was
coming from an elevated site but I could be wrong.  CH3 might be back
online?

Cheers, Chris H.