[TheList] Internet linked PRS in CHCH?

Chris Hellyar chris at logicalit.biz
Mon Apr 23 21:16:39 AEST 2012

Hi folks...

Bit of random from this evening's drive across town.

I heard some folks talking on a PRS channel that at one point was linked
to Aussie.

( Didn't note which channel, small scanner screen busy traffic )

This was around the Birmingham drive/Annex road area of town.  I've
previously heard folks around that area of town rag chewing so it's not
the normal company short-haul chatter I head on PRS.

Just curious as PRS seems to be dead for hobbyists.  Be interesting to
see a simplex relay node or repeater pop up, could give it a shot in the
arm, so to speak.

Cheers, Me.