[TheList] ZLW lives?

Scott Palmer scott at scottpalmer.com
Sun May 29 19:06:08 AEST 2011

Not any time soon :-p

On 29 May, 2011,at 08:30 PM, Neill Ellis <tgsnoopy at gmail.com> wrote:

What's cheeky about it, he's telling the truth. I remember the first
time I met Scotty Boy outside ATC in Hamz.

Now the lucky sodz zooming around the globe, mind you, I expect before
we know it he'll be tied down and there will be little Scotties running
around the place.

Then he will just have to stop globe trotting and buying his new toys!
LOL (God I'm glad that bits over).

Neill aka Snoopy