[TheList] Fire going digital

Jesse R. j.ruzza at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 16:16:53 AEST 2011

Talking to a cop the other day he reckons Dunedin/Otago won't being going digital till after the world cup.

From: suckerpunchnz at hotmail.com
To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 13:03:01 +1200
Subject: Re: [TheList] Fire going digital

Same here.I'm in Auckland, Police have gone digital too.
The cost for Fire to take over the Police repeaters maybe far cheaper then re-equipping all their trucks with new radios and re-developing the technology behind their K code transmission units.
After all, what do Fire have to gain by going Digital?