[TheList] Fire going digital

Shiters rus shiters_r_us at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 19:27:26 AEST 2011

Have they finished the trail in Wellington yet?

From: suckerpunchnz at hotmail.com
To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:25:53 +1200
Subject: Re: [TheList] Fire going digital

I've heard that Fire won't be going digital, due to its big expense, which they probably can't afford now due to the Christchurch Earthquake.The big expense is caused by the fact that their status code transmission units will need to be totally custom redesigned and rebuilt.