[TheList] New CB channels.

Mike Bailey tahiini at gmail.com
Sat May 14 12:46:46 AEST 2011

Yeah, I still dabble in PRS. While I normally use amateur radio for my
own comms, its handy to be able to throw a PRS radio at a friend now and
then. Also, I'm using PRS with someone down here getting them interested
in radios, and therefore, hoping that they'll eventually sit their
amateur radio license.

Cheers
Mike
ZL4OM.