[TheList] Who asked for this?

Mark Foster blakjak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 09:58:27 AEDT 2011

Are you disagreeing with the assertions made by the NZART ALO around CB'rs
understanding how to make fair use of shared spectrum?

Since CB was fully deregulated have you had much to do with CB users?  I
sold CB sets to all sorts of people years ago, trust me I would not want to
in any way try to share spectrum with many of them.

The fact that any idiot can buy a CB or PRS and then use them as they see
fit (with almost no recrimination) alone is enough to want to keep them
outside of shared spectrum.

By all means give them some dedicated space to play in, just don't let me be
the one who has to co-habitate!

Mark.