[TheList] TheList Digest, Vol 21, Issue 16

Mark Sole MarkS at uniden.co.nz
Mon Jan 17 09:04:24 AEDT 2011

Hmmm Santronic Corp, that was a long time ago.

Im pushing MPT1327 right now with limited success but the answer is not "no" so far.
The Home Patrol scanner has been very successful in the USA and I am thinking about this also. Im not sure how much you know about this but it is intended to be a location based scanning product with very simple touch screen operation. Simply enter your post code to set your location. Then choose what you want to listen too by the categories listed.

http://www.uniden.com/products/productdetail.cfm?product=HomePatrol-1#

This revolves around a public frequency database located at http://www.radioreference.com If we want it for NZ we would need to build up this data. http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?coid=165

Any thoughts?

Message: 2