[TheList] Petition thanks a million for your support

Mike Trump zl3tpq at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 20:24:44 AEDT 2011

Bob,
I've seen that name pop up here a time or two.
Personally, I don't open List e-mails unless it's from people that I've actually spoken to like Neill Ellis and the likes.
It's pretty sad if you have to start doing things like putting virusses over an e-mail list.
We all know who each other are here.
Having said that what is picking that up as a virus?
is it an excutable file when you go to read the reply?

Mike.