[TheList] MIPS??

Shiters rus shiters_r_us at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 16:38:49 AEDT 2011

>From the fire service SOPS

A multiple-incident protocol (MIPS) enables Communications Centre staff to modify
standard response protocols and prioritize mobilization in the event the number of
calls being received exceeds the immediately available resource's within a short time
period without requiring a the declaration of a state of local emergency.