[TheList] HF DSC

dpowell dpowell at clear.net.nz
Sun Jan 2 20:25:26 AEDT 2011

Hey Scott

Not a problem..... I don't do much contribution to the list coz I spose lots are stuff I don't understand.  But when it comes into my field, then I'm obliged to say sumthing.

Happy New Year

Ditz

2011-01-02

 "If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees" - Kahlil Gibran