[TheList] CH-CH.

Rural Fire ruralfire at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 18:23:33 AEDT 2011

They arrived in Christchurch about 1700hrs today together with a support
truck from Henderson.
DOC arranging for fleet of vehicles (nation wide) to come to CHCH for
local transport. They are operating there own EOC at area office at
Sockburn, CHCH.

Another busy day!!!

Kerry O'Neill
Canterbury Rural Fire