[TheList] Air NZ Boeing 777 off topic

Neill Ellis tgsnoopy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 05:31:43 AEDT 2011

Dude, I'm too friggen busy. Not getting home until after the news is on
has a lot to do with it, so does the speed reading a topic.

Thanks for politely pointing out my error with my first post referring
to the 200ER not the 300ER... It's been a few years since I did any work
for them.

Some of us aren't working at the airport and right there. But at least I
try to get my facts right even if I fail miserably cause I was looking
at the wrong specs.

I was aware they'd received a new 777 but completely overlooked the fact
it was the bigger 300 version. To be honest I actually find it odd
they'd be buying bigger aircraft in these tougher times.

L8rz.