[TheList] Air NZ Boeing 777 off topic

kiwi56 kiwi56 at paradise.net.nz
Wed Feb 9 20:04:00 AEDT 2011

that was a united flight diverted to chch due to fog in auckland however
while passing welly they found that chch was also fogged in so had to
land at welly.
they had to offload all passengers and freight so they could take off again.
I have landed an airbus 3890 at wellington on flight sim 2004 and that
was exciting with only 50metres of runway left.

kiwi56