[TheList] HAMSPHERE SOFTWARE

BobtheBookman bobthebookman at farmside.co.nz
Tue Dec 27 15:32:48 AEDT 2011

I have used Hamsphere  for a couple of years now,  use the help commands under the help screen, use it like a CB if nothing else
It's not radio so they can't enforce those rules, more like be nice or else!
They have just upgraded the user screen and main change is that one can choose a server from the three they use, some are better than others

I use it all the time but I wouldn't have spoken to more than 3 kiwis on it
then again what's the point of an International system to talk to kiwis?

My call sign is 41HS1451

41 is the free band code for nz and 1451 is my cb callsign, now they allocate a number, hams use thier own CS

Cheers
Bob
Rotorua