[TheList] Fire Exclusive South Canterbury??

Mike Trump zl3tpq at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 26 11:32:00 AEDT 2011

Brendan,
You call this frequency Timaru 2, that more or less assumes that there is a Timaru 1 frequency that has more priority than a Fire Exclusive frequency, as far as dispatch and status comms goes?
If so, what is this frequency?
Reason I say this, is because the 75.600MHz frequency is now dead, no tones, no turn-outs, no routines, nothing.

Cheers,
Mike T.