[TheList] UBCD396XT

Scanhead scanhead at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:25:54 AEDT 2011

Did I not hear talk on the list that fire in Wellington will be p25
unencrypted? Im sure I also heard that st john has been testing p25 around
these parts, can anyone can confirm?

it has 25000 memories, how much of the PIB 23 do you think i could pack
into it? It does location based scanning, how much of prism do you think i
could pack into it?

I cant see Uniden selling a product in NZ that there was no market for.
someone has asked them to bring this back...