[TheList] Christchurch Ambulance now digital

Steve Austin nzscanners at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:01:57 AEST 2011

Maybe some here do not understand P25 and the systems involved.
Ambulance are sharing the Police network in a testing phase.......They are
on a node of the P25 system.....No problem plenty of space...
Its also easier to put a ready to go radio onto the p25 system...Its just
unfortunate that the test radios happen to be AES/DES 256bit encrypted
radios.

Steve