[TheList] Christchurch Ambulance now digital

Mike Bailey tahiini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:27:24 AEST 2011

"So what are the advantages of P25 over analog if secure communication
is not an issue? "

Coverage is improved. Also, on the fringe areas, you either have full
coverage, or none at all - not the sometimes scrambled guff we can hear
now and then. Also, the radio itself can tell you if you're in coverage
or not.