[TheList] Christchurch Ambulance now digital

Grant Carroll grant.carroll at xtra.co.nz
Wed Aug 3 09:50:50 AEST 2011

Hello,

I am still listening to ambos on the same frequencies in the ESB band they have been on for ages. This is on an analogue scanner and my digital scanner with no "P25" coming up to suggest the transmissions are digital and obviously if I can hear them on an analogue scanner they aren't. Am I missing something here? Are they being simulcast on analogue and new digital frequencies for now or is their going digital just a vicious rumour?

Cheers guys.

Grunter1.