[TheList] Rob Steven Gilchrist

Vaughan big-v at xtra.co.nz
Thu Apr 28 08:52:14 AEST 2011

0] He joined an extreme unorthodox cultist movement in the SI and now eats
small children for breakfast.

1] He faked his own death and now works at the warehouse cleaning light
fittings with a toothbrush.

2] He's working for the CIA in the Paki-Afghan region. Basically he goes
around dressed up as a 'terrorist' causing trouble and mayhem to generally
prolong our stay there indefinitely, and to ultimately justify our presence
in the region.

3] He's subscribed to this scanning list under a pseudonym and reports back
fishing expeditions to SIS HQ.

Whatever the case one thing is true, and I'm sorry for giving shit a bad
name but Mr Zero Alpha = POS.