[TheList] Rob Steven Gilchrist

Scanhead scanhead at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 07:51:16 AEST 2011

No but the small tombstone the DSS had with my name on it now makes a lot
more sense.  (could have been printer paper though) He must have talked a
lot of shit to them, I've had more Intel notings taken than the average
patched gang member over the last 10 years and never been convicted of
anything. I just thought it came with the territory.My bad.