[TheList] Your thoughts on these remits?

dpowell dpowell at clear.net.nz
Fri Apr 8 21:54:55 AEST 2011

Yeah right !

2011-04-08

 "If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees" - Kahlil Gibran

From:  Mike Bailey
Date:  2011-04-08  17:04:10
To:  thelist
Subject:  Re: [TheList] Your thoughts on these remits?

Remits 2, 3/4, 5/6, 7, 8 11 and 12 get my tick. It will solve the ZK
callsign debate, make councellers more accountable, and the rise in max
tx power is good too. My only concern is that people will leave their
1000W linears on all the time - I've been told on air by a VK amateur on
air once, to stop transmitting because he had more power than me and
therefore more right to try and contact someone - I don't want this
happening in NZ. As it is, those of us that use limited power are often
lost in the pileups.
Cheers
Mike ZL4OM

http://www.eset.com