[TheList] Digital

Mike Goody mgoody at clear.net.nz
Sun Sep 19 15:09:43 AEST 2010

I receive Sky via a cable connection so I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure
you can keep the Sky channels as well as getting alternative satellite
traffic - it's all to do with triple LNB's, join up with Apsattv and ask the
question.

Otherwise you could always try going through the change of
wife............I'm on my third.

  _____