[TheList] Digital

Dick Thomas 300852 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Sep 19 12:44:03 AEST 2010

  Very much the same as audio Bob, eg. with the CHCH emergency, the tv
companies feed the info back to their studios for editing, we can
sometimes pick up the unedited versions. I for one, am a Ford V8
supporter, so I tune into the V8 feeds, and watch the racing live. The
good thing is you hear the real story. It goes a lot further than that,
as there are hundreds of tv stations out there to watch, mostly foreign
language thou.
There are a few of us here on this site that are TV hobbiests