[TheList] Co-axial cable?

Mike Trump zl3tpq at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 06:43:33 AEST 2010

Hi there guys,
Now that the weather is due to be warming up soon, I'd like to replace the co-ax cables on my aerials with some RG-213, as they
were originally run in RG-58C/U as a temporary measure (just to get the radio gear going again) when I moved in here about 5 years ago, I just never got around to
upgrading the co-ax due to lack of spare time.
The runs aren't particularly long, probably about 20m each, but if I'm going to be replacing any cables, I'd like to install a better
"guage" of cable.

My question is, where does one buy this cable these days, I realise that it pops up on TradeMe every now and then, but you never really know what
condition it's in even though it is listed as new cable.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Mike T.