[TheList] Mag. 7.4 earthquake, Canterbury region, New Zealand

11 StatusTenZero statustenzero at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 19:11:05 AEST 2010

  >Suggest next time you get behind the couch as doorways are safe to
stand under according to the tv programme that was on last monday.

I know the programme you're talking about, and his previous fire
'advice' goes completely against what the fire service says.
The guy is a complete idiot.

This sounds a lot like the well known Triangle of life hoax.  If so, I
think that has pretty much been discredited.

Google 'Triangle of life hoax' for details.

STZ.