[TheList] Stuff

BobtheBookman bobthebookman at farmside.co.nz
Wed Oct 20 19:18:57 AEDT 2010

 Got another Iphone and downloaded a Scanner App, not bad, a lot of countries and Ham use etc, another way to keep the hobby going, I go in to 60 different business a day and lately I have gone in somewhere and theres a scanner going!, and its a middle aged to elderly woman listening to it,
never thought of scanner listenening as a ladies hobby??( One was in taupo, and one in Otorhanga, the Taupo lady could only listen to one freq as her scanner squelch was broken!!)

Bob
Rotorua