[TheList] PRS repeater Mt Grey

Steve Austin nzscanners at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 07:05:17 AEDT 2010

Christchurch scanner enthuiasts may be interested in the "possibility"
of link frequencies in ChCh.

Fire service is on 420.0375 Maybe other services might be on these link
frequencies. Which some incidently are not listed on the MED website.
The non disclosure of some frequencies probably come under their blurb
explaining "National Security"

Steve.....