[TheList] PDW and Decoding

Z-master zmasta at orcon.net.nz
Mon May 31 17:55:43 AEST 2010

Hey Phil,
Im currently using 7 Ultimate 64-bit, Uniden 72XLT and using an older
version (2.16) and it worked straight out of the box for me.  You don't
need the Slicer installed like you did with XP.

Only problem was I hated it using my Soundcard as I kept having to
change settings for getting Skype to work.  Simple fix was to spend $50
on a USB soundcard (http://www.pbtech.co.nz/index.php?item=AUDCRE1140)
so everythings seperate, plus can use on my Dell D830 Laptop when im
away from home  (for some reason the Mic Input doesn't work).

Z-master