[TheList] Anyone noticed....

Mike Trump zl3tpq at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 17:14:08 AEST 2010

Ahh OK,
Thanks for that, Brendan.
I sort of wondered why I could get appliance tones from Invercargill as clear as a bell.

One thing has to be said about the Christchurch (career) pumps at the moment, they're swapping pumps left, right and center.
That is, if the change in sel-call tones is to believed, the other day I came into my workshop where this gear is and Harewood was coming up as Sockburn, Sockburn was coming up as Addington and the Addington pump was coming up as TRANS 411.
It's no problem to change things with this software though, it's just a matter of keeping with all the changes.

Regards,
Mike T.