[TheList] Interesting P25 info

Z-master zmasta at orcon.net.nz
Tue May 18 12:46:43 AEST 2010

Just a thought... Here in the Waikato, anyone outside a 50 km radius to
Hamilton use Waikato Rural (police) rather than Hamilton Fire..  When
Waikato goes digital, what will happen to these outlying stations that
share radio channels?   What has happened to other areas that have already
gone digital? I assume this situation has happened down Christchurch ways?

Just a thought I had,

Richard/Z-master