[TheList] T500 TX issue

Z-master zmasta at orcon.net.nz
Sat Mar 20 13:02:15 AEDT 2010

Sorry team,  stand down.  Seems the units giving out interference that I
was picking up, it wasn't TXing at all (thankfully)

Unit still won't RX frequencies so might take it in and get it checked.

But to answer your other question, it shouldn't be TXing at all as i've
only snipped the RX1 and 2 diodes.

Cheers