[TheList] NZ Scanners.

Shane V levick at clear.net.nz
Fri Mar 12 04:40:18 AEDT 2010

Auckland is slow to change...we still have our old channels but I notice
activity on the new channels allocated for the portables.
Most police are carrying the new Tait Portables and I note the vehicles are
having their 75 MHz whips moved to the side of the boot area.
The normal base has not got an antenna attached...So it's only a matter of
time....

Checking a little while ago did not see any control channels on the ESB
band.