[TheList] Central Otago Police Frequency

Mike Bailey tahiini at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 15:38:24 AEDT 2010

Now just hold on, this is getting a bit silly!

All that was suggested was that if people have information to share, the
Wiki is there for that information. Why email it to only a few when
everyone can have it in one central location?

There was no "holy attitude". If there is a holy attitude, it certainly
isn't coming from Mark...

Would someone be willing to please put this information onto the wiki if
they have it? There would be great appreciation for someone if they did.

Mike.