[TheList] Central Otago Police Frequency

Z-master zmasta at orcon.net.nz
Sun Mar 7 14:29:54 AEDT 2010

Hi Ray,

If I may (politely) point out, I don't think Blakjak` was asking for a
copy, he was saying that the information could be on radiowiki, and that
the user who first asked should try there.  And if it isn't on there
he's pointing out that maybe it should be, as thats the whole point of
the radiowiki site, so anyone can add and edit information to keep it as
up to date as possible, for other people to use when they're in an area
that they don't have frequencies for.

Hope that clears this up,

 Z-master