[TheList] Railway Frequencies.

Chris radiowiki at archnetnz.com
Tue Jun 29 12:50:01 AEST 2010

Generally traveling from Auckland to Dargaville or Ruakaka -- so mainly
state highway except heading out to Dargaville.

And a lot of personal traveling out State Highway 16 from west auckland
up to Wellsford and down to Warkworth (warkworth has no trains but
Wellsford has a shunting yeard)

but also for work can head down to Tauranga -- which with the port
there, would be good to listen too as well :)

Duckyduck not a problem on that -

I guess,

Always starting from Auckland
and going as far north as Dargaville and Ruakaka..

and south as far as say Tauranga , I dont think I will be doing any
serious driving (say to Wellington) any time soon..

Could you take a digital photo of the copies of paper,  (even from a
mobile phone)
I would be more than happy to type them out from that for the group.