[TheList] OT: 25way RS-232 cable or printer cable

Mike Cochrane mikec at mikenz.geek.nz
Mon Jul 26 15:05:39 AEST 2010

  Also General Cable do a 12 core, 6.50mm cable in their B21 series:
http://www.generalcable.co.nz/newzealand/Products/Communications/Multicore.aspx
I've previously bought their products through Corys or MasterTrade. I've
had good service from MasterTrade Cook St's data guys before, they may
know of something thin enough to fin through that boot.

I'm not sure you're going to find an outdoor rated cable skinny enough
for that boot though.

- Mike