[TheList] Jaycar's firm coming to Nelson. ?

David G King dgk at dking.gen.nz
Tue Jan 12 10:59:30 AEDT 2010

I always wondered about that Jaycar here in Tauranga, although I really love how handy it is to where I live. They are very friendly
and helpful, as are the staff at the Hamilton store. I'll refrain from comparing staff knowledge to the people at DSE...

-David

On 12 Jan 2010 at 7:31, Neill Ellis wrote:

> Lucky buggers.
>
> The old DSE agents from Whakatane turned to Jaycar and relocated to
> Tauranga when DSE opened there.
>
> Subsequently as we have a Jaycar Master distributor here we've got no
> Jaycar.
>
> They are nice people, but sadly they don't stock the entire range.
>
> I'm hoping a real Jaycar may open at the Mount cause DSE is useless
> these days.
>
> Regards,
>
> Neill ZL1TAJ.
>

> Stephen wrote:
> >
> > Have a walk down Hardy St and look closely/talk to the workers.
> >

> > Stephen

---
David G King : zl1dgk at nzart.org.nz
zl1dgk at amsat.org   ZL1DGK   ZM1DGK
AMSAT-ZL  ARCF  AREC  NZART WAZL

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100111-0, 11/01/2010
Tested on: 1/12/2010 12:59:31 p.m.