[TheList] Bugger me it just gets worse.....

Vaughan big-v at xtra.co.nz
Mon Dec 27 08:38:33 AEDT 2010

Yes Dick exactly right, spare the rod spoil the child.

Another aspect is it makes me wonder what our immigration policy is in this
country, and who we are letting in?

Another aspect is this time of year being the silly season, seems to bring
out the best and worst of people. The financial stress and burden placed on
families etc. Maybe we should just ban bloody Xmas full stop?

Another aspect is this is prime advertising for arming police to the teeth.
Maybe it's time to bring in predator drones armed with hell fire missiles?
They'd serve a dual purpose and be an invaluable tool used not only in
domestic disputes, but also traffic control.

Another aspect is, is it really so bad the increased levels of violence and
crime under the National government? Considering the privately run prisons
need a steady flow of clients to maintain healthy profits. I mean, what
about the shareholders interests for Christs sake? Forget about three
strikes and you're out - one strike would mean magnificent bonuses for
management!

Another aspect is, how is this related to scanning?