[TheList] MED newsletter

Vaughan big-v at xtra.co.nz
Sat Dec 18 16:26:27 AEDT 2010

Quote: "you tying to get me to admit liability"

Notwithstanding police moles that populate this list like bottom feeding
parasites, it would be unusual and somewhat detrimental for a 'sound minded'
Hamster to break the law. Or if they did inadvertently or otherwise,
willingly incriminate themselves on a public forum. That would be silly.
Unless of course they have gigantic gonads and hold nothing but utter
contempt for authority type figures and the rule of law in general. You know
the 'real deal' radio pirate type ;-)

As pointed out previously possession of out of band equipment is perfectly
fine - it's crossing that line and hitting TX...

Which is interesting if you consider the possession of drugs: "But Your
Honour, I don't use that truckload of cocaine in my basement. I only
self-administer in case of severe migraine attacks! I just like collecting &
looking at the stuff, honest..." lol.