[TheList] MED newsletter

dazzie dazzie at clear.net.nz
Sat Dec 18 08:02:25 AEDT 2010

You may have read too much it to my last email...

yep I have some radios that will go out of band and like yours thats how
they came from the export supplier.

Do I use them out of band like you no.

No need there's no one to TX to anyway :)

When I saw that press release I was think how easy it seem.

Would to know if any one on this list had ever used a radio that was
"out of band" in a genuine emergency scenario

Kiely