[TheList] MED newsletter

Vaughan big-v at xtra.co.nz
Wed Dec 15 08:18:01 AEDT 2010

You said, "...might come in handy one day."

Absolutely worth keeping... I predict the end of the world will be heard on
the CB! Not CNN, BBC, CBS, Fox News et al.

When traditional technology fails, when internet communications are
eventually blocked & regulated by corporate control, when the global economy
sinks deeper than the deepest depression ever, when WWIII [ the Great Game ]
goes hot, and generally when everything goes tits up - the humble CB will
shine through. Just like my stockpile of tinned food, gold and dry
gunpowder.

Marvellous, now I sound like a freaking survivalist =)