[TheList] Discussion

michael osborne mikeosborneno1 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 19:49:35 AEDT 2010

HI TO ALL MEMBERS,

With respect, to some members----- this is not the forum for bad language or issues not related to the hobby of scanning / radio, perhaps if you got strong views on personal issues , this forum is not the place to vent them!!!!.
It may well be appropriate for the "radiowiki" organizer /moderator to delete  a member who persistently ignores other members views that they are out of order, and not staying with the true intentions of this really great site!!  .

cheers,
mike