[TheList] Discussion

11 StatusTenZero statustenzero at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 11:44:08 AEDT 2010

Hi Scott,

No problem.

I just thought the police digitization deserved a little debate on where
I see it heading.

What I was going to suggest, is that if people have a problem with other
people's posts, they learn how to filter them out in their email software.

It's simple to do.

I'd be happy to help if anyone wants to contact me off-list.

No censorship required.

Cheers,
STZ