[TheList] Sel-Call tones list

Nigel Lilley nigel at ihug.co.nz
Tue Dec 7 05:42:30 AEDT 2010

It's not happening soon in ChCh.

  _____

From: thelist-bounces at radiowiki.org.nz
[mailto:thelist-bounces at radiowiki.org.nz] On Behalf Of Mike Trump
Sent: Monday, 6 December 2010 6:11 p.m.
To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz
Subject: Re: [TheList] Sel-Call tones list

Well I was talking to Fire-frog.
And he reckoned it was a waste of space, when you consider, in his opinion
the Fire Service are going Digital soon.
There will be no need for this system.

Hence his

"DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF REGULAR CHANGES OF APPLIANCES MANY OF THESE ARE
INCORRECT"

However, I feel differently, I uploaded them Sel-Call tone sets directly
from my

Sel-Call decoder and they are still in use as of yesterday.

I update my Sel-Call decoder when I see a new appliance change and have no
problems

at all with keeping the Wiki updated as well.

The Police down here haven't even gone digital, so the Fire Service is a
long way off.

Let's not start an argument here folks, one cause, many people.

Mike T.