[TheList] Listening to other stuff.

11 StatusTenZero statustenzero at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 21:28:47 AEDT 2010

Maybe if the media are unhappy, they should stop acting as the police's
lapdogs, and turning up to every drugs bust the police want shown on the
evening news.

Stop accepting the crumbs they are giving you for their propaganda purposes.

Nice to hear on the broadcast radio tonight that police pursuit deaths
now account for 5% of the road toll.

Bet that doesn't make the news.  The media don't want to bite the hand
that feeds it.

Oh, and to our regular police spies.  Good job busting all the boy
racers on the motorway on-ramp.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/christchurch/4424644/Christchurch-boy-racer-cases-dismissed

The judge threw the lot out, as you completely fucked it up!

You're a useless bunch of cunts.

No wonder the boy racers are laughing at you, you're useless.
Hahahahahahaha.

Oh well, back to my thoughtcrime.

STZ.