[TheList] Sel-Call tones list

Mike Trump zl3tpq at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 11:53:03 AEDT 2010

Hi there guys,
I've been adding some new Sel-Call tones to the existing list under the Canterbury part of the site and I have got as far as
Little River 4711.
Now, before I go any further, I want to ask a couple of questions.
The first being:
This list could get quite large, does the site owner have a problem with such a large list (to the extent that it could take over the page)?

Secondly,
I question the use of the C9xxx codes at the end of each tone set, all you need is the first set (radio code) and the second set (Answer back) for a
Sel-Call decoder to operate correctly.
I could be way wrong there, but that's only my opinion.

Your thoughts?

Mike T.